I really doubt there is any absolute recipe for being happy..
Happiness comes from a very complicated bundle of stimulii or circumstances,,
and this happiness is always keeping an unstable equilibrium..
The smallest tilt can throw it Topsy turvy...
In this matter I am not going after any shastram or scripture.. faith plays a major role,, but faith is a state of mind.. if you feel reading a book or hearing a Sastrigal will work for you, it is okay for you, but it need not work for anyone else or all others..
I have attempted to draw examples from raw life and in a matter concerning the mind, I am not able to subscribe to any text or philosophy relatable to any religion or ism ..
The state of mind, state of happiness is not based on any such Ism .. neither Hinduism, or Christianism or Socialism or communism..
When we discuss Hindu scriptures we can evaluate the merits sitting inside that school of thought, but a human being is not just a Hindu or a Christian..
Who can really define Soul or contemplation on it going beyond Religion.? .
in absolute and non-relativistic terms.?.
What is to be enjoyed or endured through mind can hardly be put into the straitjacket of religious philosophy..
No comments:
Post a Comment