Friday, September 04, 2026

If I think seriously, I can speak or write very little




This page, and keying on it, was a boon to me for the last twetyfive  years or so..
It worked as an arena where I blundered,
where I fought,
and where I wrote too..
My writing skills, especially typing skills improved beyond expectation..
And writing which should have at least three production centres, viz .. the mind of the writer,
the finger keyboard combine
and the console where the end product appears,
was mostly limited in my case to the keyboard and the console
and there was hardly any application of mind..
But somehow,
after long years,
I do seem to succumb to the temptation for the activity
called use of brain and mind too..
But I am sure, my output in terms of finger movements and therefore clutter of the console would find a lot of reduction qualitatively and in bulk too..
If I think seriously, I can speak or write very little..
The drum that the the mind get filled up and declines to make noises..

No comments:

Post a Comment