My Onam resolves
1..Throw away the garb of a wise man
2. Decide not to mark "like" for something I really do not like.. do not tag any post to anyone, friend or foe.
3. Not to contradict.. if I disagree I will keep quiet.
4. Repeat at least once to myself.. "I amount to very little." that is a better mantra even than Gayatri.
5. No more joining groups, no more friends requests from my side.
6. Material which should form part of a personal journal should not be flaunted in social media..
7. When I feel that something I read is immature or idiotic, remind myself that I need not worry much,
I have little competition for the topmost position among those blessed with immaturity and idiocy..
8 They say only what you learned at six will stay with you at sixty.. that way I have little learning to keep company..
Therefore I have to force upon myself the above lessons
No comments:
Post a Comment