pachai maamalai pol mene

Monday, June 28, 2021

Do not write to torture others..... Musings



Do not write to torture others.....
---------------------------------------
Invariably my arrogance takes over..
I just forget the basic rules of communication..
If I am just trying to understand something, or learn something, it is the eyes, ears, nose and the mind that I have to use.. Not the tongue.. (unless I want to understand and regret the taste of something..)
But I just convince myself that I should use my tongue, or its web equivalent, the finger, as often as possible so that I can make the whole world to like me, to my line and so on..
It is a delusion..
But there should be some method even for a deluded mind..
What I say or what I write can be of any use if some other persons reads it ( at least) and in rare cases even tries to understand it..
Often I am writing many things perhaps with the exalted idea that such writings will bring bliss to me and others too..
Funny is it not..?
When I talk, when I write, when I discuss, I should keep the audience in mind, first and last...
To talk to myself, I need not write at all.. Is it not clear?
No one is interested as to whether I brushed my teeth or performed the toiletry in the morning..
No one would care about such actions even by Modi or Obama..
No one is going to attain moksham by writing running commentaries of such activities in social media..
But delusion... delusions galore !
I heard someone say, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.. translating it, putting it on paper..
But who cares whether you enjoyed it .. Especially if you writing is just trash or somewhere near trash...?
That triggered my thoughts
This is just a reminder to myself...
Nowadays I am not able to keep journals ..
So my timeline is used to record my weird thoughts
Later on I can copy it to some document..
Of course, I do not expect anyone to agree or disagree,
or even read..
You are all at your liberty to ask.. "why should we care about what you write, what you think, or even what you are..?"

No comments:

Post a Comment