pachai maamalai pol mene

Friday, June 09, 2023

Who Am I?



Who Am I?
After all the purpose of Hindu religion.. the religion when studied at deeper and higher level .. is just a search for answer to this question..
The four mahavakyas,, actually seem to have found an answer to this question.. for those who care to contemplate deep.
1 प्रज्ञानं ब्रह्म prajnaanam brahma from Aithareya Upanishad
2 अयं आत्मा ब्रह्म ayam aatma brahma from Maandukya Upanishad
3. तत् त्वं असि tad tvan asi from Chandogya Upanishad
4. अहं ब्रह्मास्मि aham brahmaasmi from Brihadaranyaka Upanishad
the process of cognition of what the individual is as, in connection with, brahma or the Godhead is the first realization
the reiteration that the individual is not differnet from God,, or the Supreme one Brahma. is the second one
The statement by the preceptor to the disciple that You (the disciple himself) are the same (as brahma), you are none other than That (Brahma, that supreme one, is the third reiteration
And the Individual ( the preceptor, seeker, disciple ) realizing and declaring that I am, I am one with, and I am none other than the Supreme one Brahma .. is the final answer to who I am..
Is there any other place to seek the answer for "Who Am I?"

No comments:

Post a Comment