pachai maamalai pol mene

Thursday, July 27, 2023

will prayers be answered ?



I KNOW it for at least fifty years now..
Prayer will be answered only if it is completely selfless and even anonymous and secret..
If I pray for myself, Krishna may not answer and I cannot even pray with conviction..
Because I know I have brought my misfortune myself by my wrong actions and it is not right on my part to burden Krishna..
But He has never refused to answer when a dear one's problem is taken to Him earnestly.. and when the friend ( he may even be an atheist) and his problems are left to Him, ..
He grants relief, not always in the way we want ,, but then He is wonderful.and wiser infinitely.
He will open His own ways.. because He knows the best..
And His decisions are final..
He may grant even death, but that would have been the best to happen at that moment..
In fact many self proclaimed gurus and savants start with that complete faith, and then somehow get heady and gradually substitute themselves for Krishna.. and then onward they have to exist on sleight of hand or magic..
Just we have to beg with all humility before Krishna.. He will never say no..
But that surrender should be real and not feigned..

No comments:

Post a Comment