My thoughts on the remark of a nice friend to the effect that apparently genial persons are often enemies and they revel in paying left handed compliments.
I am inclined to approach the issue like this:-
It is not exactly enmity.. just a little jealousy.. some show it directly or indirectly straight on face.. Others carry it, and fire hidden salvos..
But when someone is a bit jealous of me, I can be sure that I have made an impression.. That is the nice side of it..
My dear friend, I feel jealous of your writing.. I read your post many times over.. eager to find out some mistake, in spelling or grammar or ideas or content..
And with a magnifying glass and a cynical eye on the other side, anyone can find fault to a certain extent with any action by anyone..
But we can be happy on the nice side of it..
No one is going to remark anything if a plain person wears a plainer dress..
No comments:
Post a Comment