pachai maamalai pol mene

Sunday, December 19, 2010

नष्टो मोहः स्मृतिर्लब्धा त्वत्प्रसादात् मया अच्युत

In the beginning it was a sham of sorts.  Wearing the holy ashes of pazhaniandavar, kalabham of guruvayurappan, kumkumam of mookambika and raksha prasadam from the ganapathihomam  mostly performed by myself.  May be the attempt was to impress others. I am not at all sure whether Krishna was anywhere near my heart..Just telling others that " May Krishna bless you" became a habit, even though an affected one.  But as days passed I started feeling that the black fellow--may be his colour is because of a black glue that simply sticks on you--just started like a special growth inside me.  Now a day has come when  nothing else other than that naughty boy can attract my attention for long. When I commit any perjury, I can easily quote the name of Krishna because he was the greatest truth.  If one is to be called mischievous sinner,  where else has he to go for the role model?  One may wonder whether he lived a life by examples for don't dos.. But how sweet is His name, how beautiful his form must be, (no sculptor could ever reflect that beauty in stone, no one can carve or paint his form)  how  learned He is... He can only understood by the heart.  One can only recall, नष्टो मोहः स्मृतिर्लब्धा त्वत्प्रसादात् मया अच्युतस्थितोस्मि गतसन्देहः करिष्ये वचनं तव  Nashto mohah smritirlabha twatprasaadaat mayaa achyutha... Sthitosmi gatasandehah  karishye vadanam tava...to say this before the Lord himself, How fortunate was arjuna..My  sham and supercilious acting is gone...Now for me Krishna is the only real business, the only reality...

--
।श्रीकृष्णो रक्षतु।
|śrīkṛṣṇo rakṣatu|
Have a nice and happy day
with profound respect and warm regards
K V Ananthanarayanan
(kanfusion)
blog   http://kanfusion.blogspot.com/
त्यजन्तु बान्धवाः सर्वे निन्दन्तु गुरवो जनाःI
तदापि परमानन्दो गोविन्दो मम जीवनंII
let all my relatives abandon me, let the great people insult me, still I am in supreme bliss since my life  is GOVINDA alone.
Iकृष्णात् परं किमपि तत्वं अहं न जाने"I
लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु।
lokāḥ samastāḥ sukhino bhavantu|

No comments:

Post a Comment