Nowadays, I am tempted to ask myself...
Should I read every trash, rigamarole or lifted piece just because they appear on my home page..
It is not me but dancers in social media who decide what should appear on the timeline and homepage..
In fact I have been rather obsessively faithful to some..
Therefore I was trying to read and even like or comment on some such apparent gospels..
Of course sometimes I called a spade a spade and invited many reactions starting with petulance and winding up with hatred..
Often it is the process of just catching hold of a snake which is on the fence, and putting it under one's dress and suffer..
Let the snakes remain in fence..
Snakes are in the fence, and all is right with me unless I invite them to nuzzle under my clothes..
If the material is bad, or if it is lifted, or if it is just back-scratching or "gooja" as they call it in Tamil. I get tensed up and my day is lost..
I have hundreds of books and other materials to read and enjoy.
Therefore,I have taken a major decision..
I will not read or watch things things which are of no use to me...
My sanity is far more valuable to me than the friends in the virtual world.. or the virtual friends..
Why should I invite headache, strain to the eye and often wisecracks without absolutely any purpose?
Anyway I am not a showman, nor a maker of friends..
No comments:
Post a Comment