pachai maamalai pol mene

Monday, September 06, 2010

all alone

कः कस्य पुरुषो बन्धुः किमाप्यं कस्य केनचित्।
यदेको जायते जन्तुरेक एव विनश्यति॥
श्रीमद्वाल्मीकिरामायणं अयोध्याकाण्डं १०८----३
kaḥ kasya puruṣo bandhuḥ kimāpyaṁ kasya kenacit|
yadeko jāyate jantureka eva vinaśyati||
śrīmadvālmīkirāmāyaṇaṁ ayodhyākāṇḍaṁ 108----3

In fact who is related to whom in this world?  What has one to gain from another here?   Every living being comes to this earth all alone and departs on his death all alone.

--
।श्रीकृष्णो रक्षतु।
|śrīkṛṣṇo rakṣatu|
Have a nice and happy day
with profound respect and warm regards
K V Ananthanarayanan
(kanfusion)
blog   http://kanfusion.blogspot.com/
त्यजन्तु बान्धवाः सर्वे निन्दन्तु गुरवो जनाःI
तदापि परमानन्दो गोविन्दो मम जीवनंII
let all my relatives abandon me, let the great people insult me, still I am in supreme bliss since my life  is GOVINDA alone.
Iकृष्णात् परं किमपि तत्वं अहं न जाने"I

No comments:

Post a Comment