pachai maamalai pol mene

Friday, October 15, 2010

my pranams and greetings to you all on Durga Pooja

या देवी सर्वभूतेषु मातृरूपेण संस्थिता
नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमो नमः
yā devī sarvabhūteṣu mātṛrūpeṇa saṁsthitā
namastasyai namastasyai namastasyai namo namaḥ
my dear friends,  these days are to be spent in the worship of the mother of energy, mother of wealth and the mother of muses.  anybody who is somebody has become so only because of her Grace.  Our Pranams to Her... no mother will expect pranaams from her children but only unconditional love. Let us love that Mother. How can we repay the affection of the mother?  No way.  Every female is respected as the embodiment of the great mother.  Let us pay respect to that motherhood. There is nothing in this wolrld more sublime that the love of the mother.  
श्री मात्रे नमः
śrī mātre namaḥ

Friends I have been taking some part of our cultural past in the shape of ancient books and was trying to explain some parts in my own way..I am sure, I borrowed the sanskrit text but the explanations were purely my own.  Therefore they are sure to be flawed.  I have committed too many howlers,  but hardly ever have I received a hate mail. This is a tribute to your magnanimity.
However I would request you to inform me whether my dispatches are often superfluous and something like chewing the cud, or working of a gramaphone record which has lose some threads.  I would at this stage request my dear friends to inform me  whether I should continue with this.  For me it has become a sacred mission, but I dont want to reach the mailbox of any of the friends as an unwelcome imposition.   I may please be advised.     My pranams to all friends.
--


No comments:

Post a Comment