pachai maamalai pol mene

Thursday, March 17, 2011

dessicated wisdom

with my limited knowledge, I am astounded at the wisdom of the great poet Bharavi..There are more famous statesmen right from Krishna, Bheeshmaacharya, Vidura, chaanakya, Machiavelli, Triumverate of France, Emerson....... and the list is huge. But what Bharavi has squeezed into the first two chapters of Kiratarjuneeyam is unparallelled in dessicated wisdom of the Indian culture or may be all sublime human thoughts ever. Of course my post here is like a shout in the Sahara... but still...

--
।श्रीकृष्णो रक्षतु।
|śrīkṛṣṇo rakṣatu|
Have a nice and happy day
with profound respect and warm regards
K V Ananthanarayanan
(kanfusion)
blog   http://kanfusion.blogspot.com/
त्यजन्तु बान्धवाः सर्वे निन्दन्तु गुरवो जनाःI
तदापि परमानन्दो गोविन्दो मम जीवनंII
let all my relatives abandon me, let the great people insult me, still I am in supreme bliss since my life  is GOVINDA alone.
Iकृष्णात् परं किमपि तत्वं अहं न जाने"I
लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु।
lokāḥ samastāḥ sukhino bhavantu|

No comments:

Post a Comment