pachai maamalai pol mene

Saturday, March 19, 2011

wishes of the day

today is Pankuni Utram.. It is Holi in North india.  Birthday of Lord Ayyappa, they say ( how can there be a birthday for the parabrahmam?),  it is supposed to be  the date of Meenakshi Kalyanam, parvathi kalyanam ,  and also the festive day of Lord Murugan,  and this day is related to all gods. In the planetary confluence also the day is very auspicious, lucky and sacred.  The most appropriate day to pay our obeisance and thanks to the Almighty, in whatever form He is.  Wish all my friends Gods blessing on this day...
May the most merciful wielder of Panchajanya, my darling Krishna bless us all and brighten our day.


--
।श्रीकृष्णो रक्षतु।
|śrīkṛṣṇo rakṣatu|
Have a nice and happy day
with profound respect and warm regards
K V Ananthanarayanan
(kanfusion)
blog   http://kanfusion.blogspot.com/
त्यजन्तु बान्धवाः सर्वे निन्दन्तु गुरवो जनाःI
तदापि परमानन्दो गोविन्दो मम जीवनंII
let all my relatives abandon me, let the great people insult me, still I am in supreme bliss since my life  is GOVINDA alone.
Iकृष्णात् परं किमपि तत्वं अहं न जाने"I
लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु।
lokāḥ samastāḥ sukhino bhavantu|

No comments:

Post a Comment