pachai maamalai pol mene

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

yarns by an idiot


my dear friends, I have been posting in my blog and continuously pestering a lot of you with my daily emails. As a hardboiled tax man, I have learned the art of being a nuisance to others incessantly and for a typical taxman the reactions, frowns, protests etc., are not more the just insect bites. After thirty five years of life as a taxcollector, one becomes shameless. Still the intriguing question is, why should I impose the spirituality and ancient knowledge using the same techniques?
Usually, I launch myself upon and introspection once in a few months. I just want to know whether these impositions by way of emails are sufficiently irritating so much so that some of the friends when they happen to meet me the next time would love to break my fingers.

Anyway, I will not stop unless I am specifically told by the individual victims.. If you are polite to a tax man, you are at a disadvantage, I assure you.
Still I have my own moments of elation when a stray recipient of my mail responds that some particular post set him thinking. And I post all the mails in my blog also and on an average day about fifty persons see my pages there. And I have found that some posts get viewed over and over again. One quote from Bharthruhari, One extract from and email on the goodness shown by a set of boys to a physically challenged child during the course of a baseball game (this email was a forward to me by one of my icons..Ravi Sir), one blog link on Pallassana bagavathi temple ...are viewed time and again. This prods me to keep going.. Keep going I must, when you search a mountain-ful of rocks, you may stumble upon a nugget of gold or even a large piece of diamond. What else is life? We just plod on and some day we blunder into doing something nice.. And God is partial to fools, so He is definitely partial to me.
Thank you for your patience. you have been grinning and bearing most of the time.
My humble namaskarams to you all.
KVA
--
।श्रीकृष्णो रक्षतु।
|śrīkṛṣṇo rakṣatu|
Have a nice and happy day
with profound respect and warm regards
K V Ananthanarayanan
(kanfusion)
blog http://kanfusion.blogspot.com/
त्यजन्तु बान्धवाः सर्वे निन्दन्तु गुरवो जनाःI
तदापि परमानन्दो गोविन्दो मम जीवनंII
let all my relatives abandon me, let the great people insult me, still I am in supreme bliss since my life is GOVINDA alone.
Iकृष्णात् परं किमपि तत्वं अहं न जाने"I
लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु।
lokāḥ samastāḥ sukhino bhavantu|

No comments:

Post a Comment