pachai maamalai pol mene

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rugmanis letter to krishna

friends, to day my internet was out till 1 Pm,  Besided I have caught viral fevever So I could not concentrate to compile a suitable sloka. Sorry.  I happened to see a post in Orkut about prayers for eligible young ladies to be blessed with suitable grooms... the most effective prayaer is the message said to have been sent by Rugmani to Krishna on the eve of her failed marriage with sisupala and later marriage with the blessed lord. I have complied the relevent seven slokas from Bagavatham and I am attaching the same as a pdf documnet.  It is considered to be very sacred.  The first published love letter. You will not find this even in ashtapadi. Of course Sakuntala did some writing on a lotus leaf later on.

--
।श्रीकृष्णो रक्षतु।
|śrīkṛṣṇo rakṣatu|
Have a nice and happy day
with profound respect and warm regards
K V Ananthanarayanan

blog   http://kanfusion.blogspot.com/
त्यजन्तु बान्धवाः सर्वे निन्दन्तु गुरवो जनाःI
तदापि परमानन्दो गोविन्दो मम जीवनंII

Iकृष्णात् परं किमपि तत्वं अहं न जाने"I

No comments:

Post a Comment