pachai maamalai pol mene

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Even the ugliest offspring is so sweet to its mother



Of course many people write original things.. no doubt about it.
But that is not easy to find in social media.
And Wodehouse, Agatha Christie, Maugham, Sheldon, Radhakrishnan, Russell .. and many covering a wide spectrum of core thoughts used the same language so attractively.
The taste of the readers too vary.
My problem is that even though I might try my hands on humour or economics or science once in a while I have lost interest in those genres.
And synthetic creation of cluster if words without adding heart to them is just waste of time and energy.
And sure,
a piece of writing by me that would make me read it again only would engage the attention of anyone else even for a short period.
I know that any Individual writer like me thinks too high of himself.. but others just tolerate him.
Even the ugliest offspring is so sweet to its mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment