pachai maamalai pol mene

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fwd: A Small Request



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Srinivasan Ravi
Date: Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 5:11 AM
Subject: Fwd: A Small Request
To:





-


 

Thursday is world cancer day - I'd appreciate it if you will forward this request

http://www.incredimail.com/app/?tag=emoticon_click_me&lang=9&version=5864300&setup_id=7&aff_id=1&addon=IncrediMail&upn=E59CC58A-FB27-4D73-A48B-F9A7D612DCC7&id=95202&guid=EEF265DC-3661-4174-89F2-C399BCA5BC06  93% won't forward
A small request.. Just one line
Dear God, I pray for a cure for cancer. Amen 



All you are asked to do is keep this circulating, even if it's only to one more person..
In memory of anyone you know who has been struck down by cancer or is still living with it.

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle..

Please Keep This Candle Going
 


 

 






--
S Ravi




--
।श्रीकृष्णो रक्षतु।
|śrīkṛṣṇo rakṣatu|
Have a nice and happy day
with profound respect and warm regards
K V Ananthanarayanan
(kanfusion)
blog   http://kanfusion.blogspot.com/
त्यजन्तु बान्धवाः सर्वे निन्दन्तु गुरवो जनाःI
तदापि परमानन्दो गोविन्दो मम जीवनंII
let all my relatives abandon me, let the great people insult me, still I am in supreme bliss since my life  is GOVINDA alone.
Iकृष्णात् परं किमपि तत्वं अहं न जाने"I

No comments:

Post a Comment