pachai maamalai pol mene

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fwd: your CARICATURE :)



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sajjive Balakrishnan <sajjive@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 6:42 PM
Subject: your CARICATURE :)
To: "ANANTHANARAYANAN.K.V" <kvananthanarayanan@gmail.com>


Dear Sir,

Copy of Ananthanarayanan sir- 17.08.2010.jpg

This happened all of a sudden,
but based on a photo fished out from the net .
I am not publishing this in the web without your YES :)

sajjive120


A SMILE is a short curve that sets many things straight !





--
।श्रीकृष्णो रक्षतु।
|śrīkṛṣṇo rakṣatu|
Have a nice and happy day
with profound respect and warm regards
K V Ananthanarayanan
(kanfusion)
blog   http://kanfusion.blogspot.com/
त्यजन्तु बान्धवाः सर्वे निन्दन्तु गुरवो जनाःI
तदापि परमानन्दो गोविन्दो मम जीवनंII
let all my relatives abandon me, let the great people insult me, still I am in supreme bliss since my life  is GOVINDA alone.
Iकृष्णात् परं किमपि तत्वं अहं न जाने"I

No comments:

Post a Comment