pachai maamalai pol mene

Sunday, August 22, 2010

happy onam

Onam is definitely an occasion to reaffirm and recapture friendships.  When maaveli ruled kerala, everyone was equal to all others, there were no disease, no cheating, no mental strains, not even bad measuring vessels. 
Human mind is a highly partial measuring  vessel.  It expands to immeasurably large dimensions when it comes as a measure to gauge our love for friends. But it should not be allowed to grow while measuring our hatred. 
Friends, there would have been unsavoury arguments, criticisms,  frayed emotions and tempers, and some friendships would have reached breaking points,  But Friendships are like our virtues.  They will outlive everything.  There is no end to any friendship.
I take this occasion to wish all my beloved and respected friends, according to me the number is very huge, a very Happy Onam.  I take this occasion to crave your indulgence in forgiving me if in my rustic below average cultural upbringing,  I have knowingly or unknowingly behaved in any manner that would have marred our friendship.  Please forgive me, we have to learn to forgive because we have to stand ultimately before our Maker with folded hands asking for forgiveness for whatever we have done. You are the Master when you forgive.
May the Grace of KRISHNA vist you on this happy occasion

--
।श्रीकृष्णो रक्षतु।
|śrīkṛṣṇo rakṣatu|
Have a nice and happy day
with profound respect and warm regards
K V Ananthanarayanan
(kanfusion)
blog   http://kanfusion.blogspot.com/
त्यजन्तु बान्धवाः सर्वे निन्दन्तु गुरवो जनाःI
तदापि परमानन्दो गोविन्दो मम जीवनंII
let all my relatives abandon me, let the great people insult me, still I am in supreme bliss since my life  is GOVINDA alone.
Iकृष्णात् परं किमपि तत्वं अहं न जाने"I

No comments:

Post a Comment