pachai maamalai pol mene

Saturday, August 21, 2010

mother

The consummation of Motherhood... she has delivered the three a few days ago, she is tired, she had little food herself but the tiny three are sucking the vitals out of her. But she is in ecstacy and stupour... that is the instinct of a mother... God Created mothers so that he need not be present everywhere.

--
।श्रीकृष्णो रक्षतु।
|śrīkṛṣṇo rakṣatu|
Have a nice and happy day
with profound respect and warm regards
K V Ananthanarayanan
(kanfusion)
blog   http://kanfusion.blogspot.com/
त्यजन्तु बान्धवाः सर्वे निन्दन्तु गुरवो जनाःI
तदापि परमानन्दो गोविन्दो मम जीवनंII
let all my relatives abandon me, let the great people insult me, still I am in supreme bliss since my life  is GOVINDA alone.
Iकृष्णात् परं किमपि तत्वं अहं न जाने"I

No comments:

Post a Comment