pachai maamalai pol mene

Sunday, August 15, 2010

She is our mother

She is fragrant.  At times Her body may give out stink also.  The food and wealth she gives us may not be always of the quality we expect in our vanity.  Our brothers and sisters, all Her own children, may not be all endearing to us.  But She is our only mother. We cannot decide who our mother should be.She is a sweet caring  mother We are fortunate to be Her children.We share all that is good and not so good available with her.  But She is our mother. No person, more charismatic, more good looking or more wealthy can be subsituted in He place. She is our only mother.   I love Her, love Her, love Her... My affectionate pranams to our Mother India...She never gained Independence because She was never a slave.  Whoever came to conquer her and dig up her bosom  ended up as Her children.   On this symbolic day of Independence, let us leave  our loving kisses at her lotus feet...because She is our mother.  Bharat matha Ki Jai.       Bharat mata  Ki jai                          

--
।श्रीकृष्णो रक्षतु।
|śrīkṛṣṇo rakṣatu|
Have a nice and happy day
with profound respect and warm regards
K V Ananthanarayanan
(kanfusion)
blog   http://kanfusion.blogspot.com/
त्यजन्तु बान्धवाः सर्वे निन्दन्तु गुरवो जनाःI
तदापि परमानन्दो गोविन्दो मम जीवनंII
let all my relatives abandon me, let the great people insult me, still I am in supreme bliss since my life  is GOVINDA alone.
Iकृष्णात् परं किमपि तत्वं अहं न जाने"I

No comments:

Post a Comment