pachai maamalai pol mene

Monday, March 16, 2020

bare forehead not for me



The moment I was born to my parents of this life, it was decided that a bare forehead is not for me..it should contain holy ashes..
The moment I was ready to take the first morsel of food, it was clear that only vegetarian food and some milk products were meant for me.
Then when an increased pressure of the blood was noticed it was directed that salt is not for my safety.
When the sugar in the body refused to digest, the diagnosis was that sweets of any kind are not to be my food..
And I accepted all these..
And I meekly swallow many round and oblong colourful pills of medicine without demur..


But why do I just refuse to understand that only certain type of behaviour meant for me in life and in Social media?

I become a scholar without much knowledge,
I crack jokes which might bring just tears or the feel of a pricked balloon even in myself..

I write poetry.. knowing that it will make any sensible person to run for his good life..

I sing knowing that I can give competition only to a crow, a windmill or a donkey..

And do lots of things which I feel are great and others feel as funny..ridiculous..

When some strange things happen in one's timeline in Facebook or some dirty posts appear without the subjects knowledge... they say it is hacking and virus attack..

But I feel I have hacked myself and I have placed viruses to cloud my better senses..

I was a reasonably god fearing and sensible human being before I started wandering in the social media..

And now I am the strange being I am today..
A stranger to myself..
A person who always suppresses his innate qualities and dances with the crowd ultimately forgets for ever who and what he is..

God, that has happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment