pachai maamalai pol mene

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

musings 123



Ignorance is not a sin.
Sure, it is not a crime..
Many factors beyond our control contributes to our lack of knowledge..
And most of us are ignorant about too many things..


But it is indeed a sin to flaunt and advertise ignorance..

And declaring that I am doing certain things, clarification etc, even if I do not know the subject with any semblance of authoritativeness is simply unbecoming of a human being

Some even proceed fruther to the extent of saying that he or she posting or publishing a certain thing though he or she is not knowing the language in which it is written..

Such service is for the benefit of the public at large, they declare..
How can spreading ignorance or fallacies be of service to anyone, I really wornder.

Even that is understandable..
But some people who are just half baked and quacks,
me included,
state things with so much of elan and apparent authenticity
and do all tricks and play all games to attract attention..

That is really a sin..
Not only a sin.. it is a crime against society, crime against friends

I know there are great scholars brimming with knowledge, erudition.
I find them all around me, in society, in literary circles, in all disciplines, and even in social media..

I have my own great preceptors and gurus even as Facebook friends.

But they are ever discrete ..

They will not give any opinion, unless it is cajoled out of them or forced out of them. or even pried out of them.

Empty pots alone make a lot of noise..

Mea culpa.. I am an errant.. a wrongdoer.

No comments:

Post a Comment