pachai maamalai pol mene

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Every letter , every word ,every sentence, every book I read, just tells me that I am inadequate



Every letter , every word ,every sentence, every book I read, just tells me that I am inadequate and not at all competent.
And every thought generated by such study support that idea of abject lack of mental and physical dexterity
Blessed are those who do not read, those who do not ask questions to themselves but are very sure that what they know is only right.
Maybe God places before man bigger and bigger roadblocks as the man progresses I his journey.
Ignorance is bliss.
Inaction is bliss.
It takes a lot of practice for a learned seeker to meditate and peace.
But the ignorant man is always in peaceful bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment