pachai maamalai pol mene

Sunday, March 31, 2024

i am not an artist if I drew donkey and it emerged as monkey



What I wanted to stress is that only what is perceived by the audience would sustain the work.of art.. and writing too is just an art. In fact even if an artist had intended some effect but the creation evoked a different effect in the audience and succeeded too, only the perception of the audience would survive.

Art, like a child, belongs to the mother or the creator only till it is delivered from the womb.
On delivery the whole universe adopts it if is great or it dies out or is still-born if it is not upto the mark.
Art is a wide-spectrum term.
When done with passion even a the job of you and me as taxmen can be a work of art.

Often we tend to.think that singing drawing and such activities alone are art.

Anything that pours out of our hearts giving happiness to the source and the target too is an art.

I know writing too is a sublime art.

That apart, if I drew a picture which I had intended to be a donkey and if it is praised by all around as a monkey then I too have to accept it as monkey.
Insistence that I meant a donkey would portray me in the eyes of others as a donkey. ( Maybe I am neither a donkey or monkey and sure, not an artist if I drew donkey and it emerged as monkey)

No comments:

Post a Comment