pachai maamalai pol mene

Monday, March 04, 2024

musings 260



We have gone through cycles of life so many times,
and we have seen, studied, read or experienced almost everything that our cognitive faculties could ever discover..
So ordinary people like me have really nothing new or original to show, present or offer..
I just try to adopt something which comes within my capacity to grab, and perhaps try to chew and digest it, and try to present the broken down, semi digested or digested material..
Sure, there is nothing original in me, or in what I share.
Yes, the creatons of masters, when passed through the minds of fellows like me, lose their originality, verve and sheen..
My alchemy would be to turn gold into copper or zinc..
But still there is arrogance in abundance...
Perhaps arrogance is a free gift from the maker.. to make me a joker..
So,life is like that

No comments:

Post a Comment