pachai maamalai pol mene

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

The best thing I know is that I know very little.. very little quite close to nothing ..



And maybe I cannot understand that but when people just pat on the back of one another about their vast reading and knowledge and familiarity with books and I find that all of them or at least most of them are just at kindergarten stage and in comparison I feel that I am atleast in the first standard or more.
And many expect me to praise them as if they hold PhD.
If I cannot bring up myself to do that they think I am arrogant and I lose friendships. Are such connections really worth the bother?
I am not arrogant... I am trying to be honest . The best thing I know is that I know very little.. very little quite close to nothing ..

No comments:

Post a Comment