pachai maamalai pol mene

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

musings 228



My dear friends, especially those who read, or like my posts..
I am just creating my posts our of my own brain and mind..
I would expect people to read them only if my posts are useful for the reader, and are really enjoyable for them and useful too
Of course the original sources and quotes from which the ideas germinate have to be borrowed from masters.. and I acknowledge such help without fail..
Often pictures of Gods or on some materials for illustration would have to be borrowed from someone else or from the web..There too I acknowledge
And I would like any post only if it is worthy according to my judgment, and when such post is just a cut and paste of a link, then again I would not mark a like..
The real masters, the real authors, are neither alive or even when alive, they are not seeing my appreciation..
Why should I mark a like for something which is just borrowed and shared.. with the original author having no role to play.?.
If anyone marks a like for me just expecting a like from me for any of his posts of inadequate standards(in my opinion) he is bound to meet with disappointment..
I have seen some persons just slipping away and disappearing from my timeline because they were craving returns for likes they gave in my favour and wanted the investment returned with interest..
No this is not any barter business..
Like some malayalathaan (person from the land of Malayalam) visiting Pazhani every day with a Kavadi, even without anyone requiring it someone will be there to visit my posts for whatever it is worth.. at least once in a while..
That is good enough for me..
This is a reminder to me too...
First I should post quality stuff..
Second I should stop even some polite likes I mark to certain posts..
Third.. My likes have to be confined to real quality posts, congratulations and commiserations for personal landmarks and achievement and that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment