pachai maamalai pol mene

Wednesday, January 03, 2024

musings 218

 Can it be denied that every human action, although primarily every action is selfish and self centred, has some utility for others too.. even accepting that such use is minimal..

Take my own example..
I am not an overly altruistic person..
What I do, including posts here, is essentially self projection, and marketing myself to satisfy my ego..
I have neither the capacity nor the inclination to help anyone financially..
I am not a person who will praise others even in the most deserving cases..
Sort of an incarnation of Narcissus,, that is Kanfusion..
But still, out of millions of persons skimming through the pages, a few, maybe a dozen of people may just read something partially ..
and even out of them one or two might read with some interest, and they might have some empathy with me at least for fleeting moments..
And in that process something nice, something of mutual benefit might get exchanged..
That is really something, is it not?
Something which even though not of much value is not materially tainted with selfishness..

No comments:

Post a Comment