pachai maamalai pol mene

Monday, November 08, 2010

Fwd: the body is poisoned, O jackel, beware

sirs, i made a fatal mistake..." While alive it did move its hands in charity" is a mistake, it should be read as   while alive it did not move its hands in charity
a mistake by me is okey but when I am quoting a great master and a nonsense in conveyed, it is unpardonable.  I apologise

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ananthanarayanan Vaidyanathan <kvananthanarayanan@gmail.com>
Date: 2010/11/8
Subject: the body is poisoned, O jackel, beware
To: me <kvananthanarayanan@gmail.com>


हस्तौ दानविवर्जितौ श्रुतिपुटौ सारस्वतद्रोहिणौ
नेत्रे साधुविलोकनेन रहिते पादौ न तीर्थे गतौ।
अन्यायार्जितवित्तपूर्णमुदरं गर्वेण तुङ्गं शिरो
रे रे जम्बुक मुञ्च मुञ्च सहसा नीचं सुनिन्द्यम् वपुः॥
चाणक्यात्
hastau dānavivarjitau śrutipuṭau sārasvatadrohiṇau
netre sādhuvilokanena rahite pādau na tīrthe gatau|
anyāyārjitavittapūrṇamudaraṁ garveṇa tuṅgaṁ śiro
re re jambuka muñca muñca sahasā nīcaṁ sunindyam vapuḥ||
cāṇakyāt
The advice is addressed to a jackal  who lives on dead bodies and is all set to devour the carcass of a wicked fellow... O Jackal, please leave that body alone  for your own safety.  While alive it did not move its hands in charity,  its ears were enemies of cultured words, its eyes never cared to have a glimpse of lofty persons or things in this world,  its pair of legs never moved in pilgrimmage,  its belly was always excessively full with food obtained from wealth earned unjustly, its head was always held upright with extreme arrogance. and such a body is only worthy of derision.
Even a cadaverous animal if it tasted the dead body of an evil fellow, would suffer. 

--
।श्रीकृष्णो रक्षतु।
|śrīkṛṣṇo rakṣatu|
Have a nice and happy day
with profound respect and warm regards
K V Ananthanarayanan
(kanfusion)
blog   http://kanfusion.blogspot.com/
त्यजन्तु बान्धवाः सर्वे निन्दन्तु गुरवो जनाःI
तदापि परमानन्दो गोविन्दो मम जीवनंII
let all my relatives abandon me, let the great people insult me, still I am in supreme bliss since my life  is GOVINDA alone.
Iकृष्णात् परं किमपि तत्वं अहं न जाने"I
लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु।
lokāḥ samastāḥ sukhino bhavantu|




--
।श्रीकृष्णो रक्षतु।
|śrīkṛṣṇo rakṣatu|
Have a nice and happy day
with profound respect and warm regards
K V Ananthanarayanan
(kanfusion)
blog   http://kanfusion.blogspot.com/
त्यजन्तु बान्धवाः सर्वे निन्दन्तु गुरवो जनाःI
तदापि परमानन्दो गोविन्दो मम जीवनंII
let all my relatives abandon me, let the great people insult me, still I am in supreme bliss since my life  is GOVINDA alone.
Iकृष्णात् परं किमपि तत्वं अहं न जाने"I
लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु।
lokāḥ samastāḥ sukhino bhavantu|

No comments:

Post a Comment