pachai maamalai pol mene

Thursday, November 30, 2023

musings 183



sir , there is a lot of difference between knowing something genuinely and just trying to impress others that I know something.
Basically I discuss only things which I have fairly understood.
And on such issues I would present to others only ten per cent of what I would know.
So, there will be always adequate material available with me for many supplementary questions.
Often I realize that Facebook is not the forum for such comprehensive discussion.
Here discussions happen impulsively and emotionally and the person making his post does not consider bound by the duty and courtesy of defending himself.
Empty shots in the air are made too often.
That is not my cup of tea.
I am here only because I have no other real and effective forum to express myself.
I was not lucky at any point in my life.
That streak of misfortune will haunt me for ever.
On the points I make I usually would have prepared myself to argue my case even before the highest judicial fora.

No comments:

Post a Comment