pachai maamalai pol mene

Thursday, February 01, 2024

musings 235



I am sure a man with faith in Gita may see Krishna Himself in that book..
My post was on fraud by priests and sorcerois not in respect of such persons..
The priests and sorcerors combining to loot.. that was my target..
Look at any religious function today..
A large percentage of funds collected from the public by persuasion and threat all go to the priests and a coterie of people for their eating and thriving.. and dakshina in cash and kind..
I do not say priests should not survive..
But spiritualism and God is not just for feeding and enriching such people.
But things are shaping in such a way that priests, preachers, false gurus, and committee members are taking all away in cash or otherwise.
Why should there be such an imposition of the gullible people.. and public?
I have been actively engaged in administration of temple and its fund..
I have become a persona non grata for the powers that may be.
The temples now exist only to pay the priest, and the administration and active work daily or in festival is vested with groups of people who just feed and thrive on the temple..
The deity or spirituality has not place anywhere..
I am completely disenchanted such developments ..
And if I show my displeasure, I would be threatened and even removed from trusts and groups...
Of course, it does not affect me because I have never fed myself on public collections.
.And would never do so..
And I am not interested in popularity too..

No comments:

Post a Comment