pachai maamalai pol mene

Sunday, February 18, 2024

musings 247



for a Hindu like me faith in God has not originated from suffering..
it was not burned into me through suffering.. it needed no fortification by suffering..
I was just born into my faith...
In fact even before I was born my samskaras observed by my parents and their forebears had already made me a product of God..
Good or bad may happen..
Happiness or utter misery may arise..
I may laugh or I may cry, but at both moments I will be calling my God not exactly because he will reduce my suffering or increase my pleasure but just because I have the faith that I belong to Him for ever..
Let Him do whatever that is his pleasure, but then I just have faith in His fairness..
He is my role model..
Krishna I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment