pachai maamalai pol mene

Thursday, February 01, 2024

I am a realist.. If you call realism as defeatism, I have nothing to say



For a moment, and nowadays I do that too often. I extricated myself out of any fetters caused by anything, including Hinduism or any religion or its scriptures and pep talk..
I just expressed my views as a raw human being.. There is no defeatism..
Our capacity to control and regulate things are too limited..
I may believe that I am a mountain or an elephant, if that belief is likely sustain me.
However, at least once in a while, I have to look at the mirror to see myself bereft of my mask and make up.
.
But facts are facts. To see facts beyond conditioning by any "ism" is what I have tried.. It is definitely not defeatism..
I do not say we should succumb to fate without giving a fight..
But to delude ourselves that we are in control when we are not really so, is just deceiving ourselves..
I am a realist.. If you call realism as defeatism, I have nothing to say..

No comments:

Post a Comment