pachai maamalai pol mene

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

musings 255



This is the essence of the teachings of the Blessed Lord Krishna..
 We have to just remember..
The great Lord did not advice anyone to be inactive or blind or indifferent to the natural duties as a human being..
He just asks us to perform such duties with the full realisation that we are existing, moving and performing such duties under His guidance, under His eternal watch..
If we are conscious of His presence, how can we go wrong, do evil deeds?
What He expects of us is that we should perform our duties and lead our lives in His sacred name and if we do so we can always be sure that His guidance will visit us every moment..
That kind Krishna the black one, is the friend of everyone..
He is not the exclusive property of Arjuna.. He is a friend of Yours and mine too just as Arjunas..
So when Krishna says , "think of me, be my devotee, make entreaties with me, bow down before me, and you will reach me alone, this I promise as you are my dear friend", this promise is to every living thing in this world because He is their dear friend too..

No comments:

Post a Comment