pachai maamalai pol mene

Tuesday, February 06, 2024

musings 237



If someone asks a question in the normal way.. it can be answered.. or politely avoided or declined if the answer is not known.
But no one should try to interrogate me..or direct me..
Even a magistrate or revenue or tax authority cannot pose intimidating questions on a social media  wall
I do not expect back  anything that I do not give..
I never address a person by first name or casually.. unless he is my close friend or relative .. And I would not address a lady by name unless she is a blood relation or family member or a person who has already become a member of my extended family.. I never step out of the strict confines of decency..
But people cannot come to my wall or my page casually and just behave like rowdy elephants.. No .. never..
I am sure, I have nothing much to gain from my Facebook activities..
The urge to keep connected with friends and sheer habit of persistence after more than ten years of being around keeps me active.
But that is not a licence for anyone to act as a magistrate or a moral poice nosing around me....

No comments:

Post a Comment