pachai maamalai pol mene

Thursday, April 18, 2024

குறை ஒன்றும் இல்லை மறைமூர்த்தி கண்ணா



Krishna.. you never gave me any limitations.. I have no complaints.. No complaints at all
Every moment in life was sweet, satisfying, under your love laden protective hands
I have absolutely nothing to complain… even if I am called by you this moment
The poem by the Saintly Devotee, Chakravarthy Rajagopalachari.. and this song was immortalized by M S Subbalakshmi
The song is addressed to that Majestic Lord of the Seven Hills, the Malayappan, Lord Venkiteshvara
Substance of the song
Krishna, Kanna, Govinda, you embodiment of Dharma, I have no complaints.
You stand there hidden from my vision, and even though you hide from me, I have no complaints against you.
How can I have any complaints when there is Venkateshan, who will give me whatever I want, whatever I require, whatever is good for me..
I have no complainst whatsoever.. You Govinda, You of glowing Dark colour, You the master of the Hill,
You are standing behind a screen, and only those leaned souls who can recite Vedas can see you.. But I know you are there.. So I have no complaints that I could not see you.
You are just standing as a huge stone, atop a huge hill.. but you are the Varada, the giver of all boons and favours to all of us.. So what reason can be there for complaining?
You manifest there with a heart that melt with mercy for us who suffer due to the vagaries of Kaliyugam.. Your mercy will take care of us.. What reason have I to complain
Govinda, Malayappa, you are standing there, and you will never refuse anything I ask, and there is my mother Lakshmidevi who is ready to provide me all I ask and also is eager to take care of me. Is very much present on your bosom.. When both of you are there, what complain can I have ?
You embodiment of Dharma, you Manivanna, You Malayappa, You Govinda, Govinda, Govinda, Govinda, I have no complaint to present before your benevolent Grace..
குறை ஒன்றும் இல்லை மறைமூர்த்தி கண்ணா
குறை ஒன்றும் இல்லை கண்ணா
குறை ஒன்றும் இல்லை கோவிந்தா
குறை ஒன்றும் இல்லை மறைமூர்த்தி கண்ணா
குறை ஒன்றும் இல்லை கண்ணா
குறை ஒன்றும் இல்லை கோவிந்தா
கண்ணுக்குத் தெரியாமல் நிற்கின்றாய் கண்ணா
கண்ணுக்குத் தெரியாமல் நின்றாலும் எனக்குக்
குறை ஒன்றும் இல்லை மறைமூர்த்தி கண்ணா
வேண்டியதைத் தந்திட வேங்கடேசன் என்றிருக்க
வேண்டியது வேறில்லை மறைமூர்த்தி கண்ணா
மணிவண்ணா மலையப்பா கோவிந்தா கோவிந்தா கோவிந்தா கோவிந்தா
திரையின்பின் நிற்கின்றாய் கண்ணா
கண்ணா திரையின்பின் நிற்கின்றாய் கண்ணா - உன்னை
மறையோதும் ஞானியர் மட்டுமே காண்பார்
திரையின்பின் நிற்கின்றாய் கண்ணா - உன்னை
மறையோதும் ஞானியர் மட்டுமே காண்பார்
என்றாலும் குறை ஒன்றும் எனக்கில்லை கண்ணா
என்றாலும் குறை ஒன்றும் எனக்கில்லை கண்ணா
குன்றின்மேல் கல்லாகி நிற்கின்ற வரதா
குன்றின்மேல் கல்லாகி நிற்கின்ற வரதா
குறை ஒன்றும் இல்லை மறைமூர்த்தி கண்ணா
குறை ஒன்றும் இல்லை மறைமூர்த்தி கண்ணா
மணிவண்ணா மலையப்பா கோவிந்தா கோவிந்தா கோவிந்தா கோவிந்தா
கலிநாளுக்கிரங்கி கல்லிலே இறங்கி
நிலையாகக் கோவிலில் நிற்கின்றாய் கேசவா
கலிநாளுக்கிரங்கி கல்லிலே இறங்கி
நிலையாகக் கோவிலில் நிற்கின்றாய் கேசவா
குறை ஒன்றும் இல்லை மறைமூர்த்தி கண்ணா
யாதும் மறுக்காத மலையப்பா
யாதும் மறுக்காத மலையப்பா உன் மார்பில்
ஏதும் தர நிற்கும் கருணைக் கடல் அன்னை
என்றும் இருந்திட ஏது குறை எனக்கு
என்றும் இருந்திட ஏது குறை எனக்கு
ஒன்றும் குறையில்லை மறை மூர்த்தி கண்ணா
ஒன்றும் குறையில்லை மறை மூர்த்தி கண்ணா
மணிவண்ணா மலையப்பா கோவிந்தா கோவிந்தா கோவிந்தா கோவிந்தா
கோவிந்தா கோவிந்தா கோவிந்தா கோவிந்தா
കുറൈ ഒന്‍റും ഇല്ലൈ മറൈമൂര്‍ത്തി കണ്ണാ
കുറൈ ഒന്‍റും ഇല്ലൈ കണ്ണാ
കുറൈ ഒന്‍റും ഇല്ലൈ ഗോവിന്ദാ
കുറൈ ഒന്‍റും ഇല്ലൈ മറൈമൂര്‍ത്തി കണ്ണാ
കുറൈ ഒന്‍റും ഇല്ലൈ കണ്ണാ
കുറൈ ഒന്‍റും ഇല്ലൈ ഗോവിന്ദാ
കണ്ണുക്കു തെരിയാമല്‍ നിര്‍ക്കിന്‍റായ് കണ്ണാ
കണ്ണുക്കുത്തെരിയാമല്‍ നിന്‍റാലും എനക്ക്
കുറൈ ഒന്‍റും ഇല്ലൈ മറൈമൂര്‍ത്തി കണ്ണാ
വേണ്ടിയതൈത്തന്തിട വേങ്കടേശന്‍ എന്‍റിരുക്ക
വേണ്ടിയതു വേറില്ലൈ മറൈമൂര്‍ത്തി കണ്ണാ
മണിവണ്ണാ മലൈയപ്പാ ഗോവിന്ദാ ഗോവിന്ദാ ഗോവിന്ദാ ഗോവിന്ദാ
തിരൈയിന്‍ പിന്‍ നിര്‍ക്കിന്‍റായ് കണ്ണാ – ഉന്നൈ
മറൈയോതും ജ്ഞാനിയര്‍ മട്ടുമേ കാണ്പാര്‍
തിരൈയിന്‍ പിന്‍ നിര്‍ക്കിന്‍റായ് കണ്ണാ – ഉന്നൈ
മറൈയോതും ജ്ഞാനിയര്‍ മട്ടുമേ കാണ്പാര്‍
തിരൈയിന്‍ പിന്‍ നിര്‍ക്കിന്‍റായ് കണ്ണാ – ഉന്നൈ
മറൈയോതും ജ്ഞാനിയര്‍ മട്ടുമേ കാണ്പാര്‍
എന്‍റാലും കുറൈ ഒന്‍റും എനക്കില്ലൈ കണ്ണാ
എന്‍റാലും കുറൈ ഒന്‍റും എനക്കില്ലൈ കണ്ണാ
കുന്‍റിന്‍മേല്‍ കല്ലാകി നിര്‍ക്കിന്‍റ വരദാ
കുന്‍റിന്‍മേല്‍ കല്ലാകി നിര്‍ക്കിന്‍റ വരദാ
കുറൈ ഒന്‍റും ഇല്ലൈ മറൈമൂര്‍ത്തി കണ്ണാ
കുറൈ ഒന്‍റും ഇല്ലൈ മറൈമൂര്‍ത്തി കണ്ണാ
മണിവണ്ണാ മലൈയപ്പാ ഗോവിന്ദാ ഗോവിന്ദാ ഗോവിന്ദാ ഗോവിന്ദാ
കലിനാളുക്കിരങ്കി കല്ലിലേ ഇറങ്കി
നിലൈയാകക്കോവിലില്‍ നിര്‍ക്കിന്‍റായ് കേശവാ
കലിനാളുക്കിരങ്കി കല്ലിലേ ഇറങ്കി
നിലൈയാകക്കോവിലില്‍ നിര്‍ക്കിന്‍റായ് കേശവാ
കുറൈ ഒന്‍റും ഇല്ലൈ മറൈമൂര്‍ത്തി കണ്ണാ
യാതും മറുക്കാത മലൈയപ്പാ
യാതും മറുക്കാത മലൈയപ്പാ ഉന്‍ മാര്‍പില്‍
ഏതും തര നിര്‍ക്കും കരുണൈക്കടല്‍ അന്നൈ
എന്‍റും ഇരുന്തിട ഏതു കുറൈ എനക്കു
എന്‍റും ഇരുന്തിട ഏതു കുറൈ എനക്കു
ഒന്‍റും കുറൈയില്ലൈ മറൈമൂര്‍ത്തി കണ്ണാ
ഒന്‍റും കുറൈയില്ലൈ മറൈമൂര്‍ത്തി കണ്ണാ
മണിവണ്ണാ മലൈയപ്പാ ഗോവിന്ദാ ഗോവിന്ദാ ഗോവിന്ദാ ഗോവിന്ദാ ഗോവിന്ദാ ഗോവിന്ദാ ഗോവിന്ദാ ഗോവിന്ദാ

No comments:

Post a Comment