pachai maamalai pol mene

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

I am not at all bothered about the source from which knowledge and information comes...



I am not at all bothered about the source from which knowledge and information comes...
I devour the contents, wherever it comes from, be it printed books, be it manuscript or scraps, be it electronice documents or voice recorded or videographed material or a discourse from a learned person or a lecture from a professor.. or even a talk with a friend
In fact availability of pdf or other electronic formats of books and documents have actually revolutionized the realm of knowledge..
Now there will be no one in the world who would be forced to suffer ignorance for lack of reading material..
Many sites.. many books that could be downloaded free or through payments..
Of course the inclination to read can vary from person to person..
And, fully knowing that I would not be able to read too many books in the time left for me, I never stop acquiring any sort of book..
Normally, we accountants and taxmen talk of book balance as the money available as per account books
However, my idea of book balance is that state of balance of mind we can attain by reading good books, or the balance we can keep in regulating our lived to have sufficient time to read books..

No comments:

Post a Comment