pachai maamalai pol mene

Sunday, December 17, 2023

musings 198



It is a vexing ethical issue..
If I find a person who is well known to me and even can be called a friend of sorts
and that person is propagating or furthering some interests which are not essentially philanthropical but more of commercial nature simply for his own personal profit, and i could easily understand the real purpose, am I right in keeping quiet?
I read the proposal in groups and communities that are full to the extent of overflowing with own friends..
And I find too that many of my friends are naive or even foolish to welcome and praise such activity..
They clap, sing and dance.. praising such idea.
Should I too join the celebration team and praise the idea.. and keep myself afloat as a very popular and genial member of the group or community.. or should I tell the truth as I know it..?
I would prefer to do the second thing..
Tell the truth as I see it..
And perhaps lose many friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment