pachai maamalai pol mene

Friday, August 07, 2026

argue on issue and not on the basis of ego clashes



I was asked to be an Admin in a group..
With great reluctance, I had to comply..
The name of the group is not really of much consequence here, nor its activities..
I thought I should share the message I submitted there, with necessary amendments..
________________________________________________
" It is not a must and it is not even feasible that everyone should give inputs all the time..
Each member is great, but maybe he or she is great in his or her chosen field.. which may not be related exactly to the avowed activities of the group.
But then, each and every activity of an Individual or any group of them, even though not exactly according to Shastras and Scriptures, are of great interest to all.
Human life is not just posting pictures of God, posting stotrams and prayers and quoting some sages and saints..
The bhakthi part might be important.. but then we face so many challenges, go through so many pressures, trials and tribulations, and achieve great thing often, and make great efforts more often(with not much success)..
The sharing of such experiences can teach and inspire others too..
No oneseen in social media or the society 
at large, 
in my humble and candid opinion--
even if some like me may often make bombastic and even false claims to possession of great knowledge and give such impression, --
is really that much knowledgeable..
If he is really so, he must be doing many better things..
But I am ready to share whatever little I have learnt, or in the process of learning,
with only two conditions..
Firstly The responses and attitudes should be on equal basis and not as if any one is doing a great favour to anyone else..
Secondly, we can argue on issue and not on the basis of ego clashes--the subject is more important and relevant and not the personalities..

No comments:

Post a Comment