The Indian traditions are clear on one issue.. you should give lessons or training only if you are requested by the seeker.. and that too after a lot of filtering..
My experiences can be shared.. but it will be a disservice and dishonour to mother Saraswathi if I parade my offer to teach others, just like the street vendor selling vegetables..
And about the use of my own experiences in my post, what else can I do?..
How do I know or can write about others.. Can I write about what someone else thinks does or says.. Even if I try to do how can I succeed? I can share my experiences alone.. And Orkut has not died.. It has risen like a phoenix in the shape of FB Twitter and a dozen other groups.. I still recognise the faces of all the old player in Orkut in FB and twitter.. My philosophy in life is clear.. I will take the guidance of Krishna Shankara Ramana Jesus or Socrates to seek reinforcement whether I am doing the right thing.. I will neither follow or ask anyone to follow anything.. The ideas should be taken as inputs and processed in our own minds, validated for effectiveness and then implemented. That is what I believe.
No comments:
Post a Comment