pachai maamalai pol mene

Friday, August 28, 2026

Pretending Innocence...Especially in social media?



Pretending Innocence...Especially in social media?
Even the peripheral show of innocence is merely stage-managed..
Ignorance as a word or a habit of mind should have better connotations....
Most of the people are ignorant of the fact that their apparent show of innocence is not exactly convincing to other persons, friends, foes or others..
I have not seen many people doing good anyway.. even when they give an issue a lot of active and thoughtful analysis..
Doing something good out of innocence is a rarity and it is so rare that it is absent for all practical purposes..
Nevertheless many just assume that many of their actions good or bad would be given the benefit of doubt of being innocent..
That is wishful thinking..
Maybe it is okay if one is just natural or near natural in his real persona..
Make up is for the stage..
I am just stating a fact..
Sure I am not calling anyone names.

No comments:

Post a Comment