pachai maamalai pol mene

Saturday, August 22, 2026

we should be masters of our thoughts, not the other way round



I welcome every reading material with eager enthusiasm ..
Except for basic desire that I should  be honest and unequivocal, I do not subscribe to any concept or ideology as absolutely right and I do not discard anything as trash either..
In social media and often in print media  too, we can always express and exchange views and words.. 
However the ultimate wisdom manifests itself  in a far higher plane and I for one am not anywhere near that level..
Of course, when different viewpoints are discussed, one may appear to canvass the issue which is under immediate consideration, but it does  not necessary mean  that one should get attached to or obsessed with any such issue.
Ideas should enter the mind or intellect with utmost reverence to ourselves,  and our thinking process, and we should preserve them at that level for ever..
They should never be and should never become our masters..

No comments:

Post a Comment