I wonder...
I was so innocent..
Then my psyche appears to have muddled up...
I read, studied many things, acted in many ways .. mostly against my will.. and just pulled on..
Of course a rudderless and indigent mundane life became somewhat secure physically and materially..
But the beautiful vessel that was my mind which contained ambrosia and sweet honey just developed too many holes.. and became empty and developed cracks too..
And all that is sweet just drained out
More than everything else I committed the error of I assuming that my timeline was my conscience keeper..
And I just blurted out so many things..
That was a grave mistake..
An action with no use to anyone..
I just want to have my broken mind at least in its empty state..
I know it is easy to shatter,
punch holes..
but not easy to mend..
Powers of Heaven or Hell or Earth.. will you give me back my innocence?
We have the choice to do something or not to do something only up to the moment of action..
Once it has been done, it is meaningless to look back and cry or think that the alternate choice could have been better..
One cannot increase even the length of his mustache after he has already run the scissors on it..
We have the choice to do something or not to do something only up to the moment of action..
Once something has been done, it is meaningless to look back and cry or think that the alternate choice could have been better.
One cannot increase even the length of his moustache after he has already run the scissors on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment