I have had occasion to go through even some research articles on the issue of Vedic and Literary Sanskrit.. Some experts go to the extent of stating the language used in Vedas is Vedic Sanskrit and that used in Kavyas etc as Classical Sanskrit.
Some think that the two types of Sanskrit Co-existed and the Classical Sanskrit had some relations with Prakritam as an uncle or aunt or a cousin, and some view it as a brotherly relation.
In Upanyasams and speechers, chaatuvaakyams or exaggerations can be used..
That is because the target audience are not all scholars and even the stray scholars available are more spiritual..
I have no dissent towards Perivayava or about what he said, and in a religious or spiritual matter, I completely surrender to him.
However we have to draw certain boundary lines.
Sanskrit is not a property of a religion alone.
Even Vedas are not the property of any sect.
No comments:
Post a Comment