When looking back I am rather relieved to realize that I have not done many things which later stare at me and make me ashamed and guilty.
But the better sense in me tells me I could have avoided giving many views and opinions either in spoken words or words written or even applying my mind and spirit on things totally of no use to me..
It is especially true about thousands of posts I made in social media..
There are no real friends or well wishers in Social media..
But there are some enemies, and one or two who started as very close friends acquired from social media .. and the friendship actually grew even outside social media, actually turned out to be very bad and even toxic...
With one exception.. Snakes spew their venom and inject that on others when provoked or in self defence..
But these persons were just spewing venom (or are) for ever..
I just left them because as a sensitive human being, their presence anywhere in my range of vision would make me uneasy.. and spiteful..
It was a waste of time in my life to have had such friends..
I have talked too much, have written more that what is necessary for me..
And somehow the keyboard is still an addiction..
It is not that I am eager about acceptance and a stickler to social niceties..
In fact I pick up quarrels even for silly reasons..
But to argue with, debate, praise or berate person for whom I am a non entity, and who are similar non entities to me except some pictures and words in social media --all wearing masks-- was indeed very silly..
Anyway it is a challenge to me..
My incisive mind can tell me the facts on my face..
Then the emotional part of the same mind prompts me to write and fight day and night with no purpose in sight
Caught in the horns of a dilemma..
Dharma sammooda chetaah.. as Arjuna stood before the blessed lord.. With a mind clouded about realisation of right and wrong..
Do I have a Guru or Saviour in you lovely Krishna?
No comments:
Post a Comment