I have found that after serving under Government for about 37 years. and I know my bosses were kind to be to a fault..
The idealism, just dries up as we see things happen... Even for the heinous criminal offences, punishments are avoided if it can be helped..Punishment is a corrective measure..not a destructive one..
Preponderance probability in service law is the biggest white lie I have seen in my experience..
Some use the holes in the system enrich themselves, some others do it to help..
But holes are there always for rats or rabbits to live..
It is for us to decide whether there should be rats or rabbits.
The paperwork and the humiliation of vigilance actions by themselves sap almost everything form the employees..
If such actions do not create any impact, then the victim is a seasoned thug.. He is incorrigible..
And the best punishment for such people would be through whiplashes.. and there is no rule which can empower anyone to do that..
No comments:
Post a Comment