pachai maamalai pol mene

Sunday, September 13, 2026

Ultimately what you notice or what I notice need not be right..




Ultimately what you notice or what I notice need not be right..
In addition, what you notice or what I noticed need not have any impact on anyone..
I have already lived my life..
I am rather in my Vanaparastham..
So social media, likes or dislikes, following or blocking do not matter much to me..
I just make my study and observations as an amused witness.. and often compare my life experiences with what is apparently going on around at present..
I am completely dispassionate..
My remarks always come as responses to something or some views I come across..
I have no philosophy or creed to support or oppose
Therefore, some readers could be disappointed when they feel that I was in favour of some creed, and later  found that I opposed that creed..
I never seek to be politically or diplomatically correct
And I do not expect anyone else to see things as I see,
Anyway  I reserve my rights to perceive things according to my instincts and my own experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment